Saturday, December 12, 2009

wines


                                      -Bottle of wine,fruit of the wine
                                      when  `Ya gonna let me get sober?
                                      Leave me alone let me go home
                                      let me go back  &  start over
                                       Pain in my head, bugs in my bad
                                       Pants are so old that they shine
                                       Time ` getten rough I can`t get enough
                                        to buy me a bottle of wine
                                           --chorus--
                                       little Hotel dirty as Hell
                                      Black as the coal in a mine
                                      Times getten rough I can`t get enough
                                       to buy me a bottle of wine
                                         

No comments: